Canon EOS 5D Mark III - digital cameras (Auto, Cloudy, Custom modes, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent L, Shade, Tungsten, Movie, Single image, Slide show, Electrical, Battery, SLR Camera Kit, TTL)
Used and in good fully working condition
shutter count is: 41224
Comes in a camera suitcase with many extras such as:
- Edelkrone Slider Pro compact (worth £300)
- Canon 344B006 EF 24-105mm f/4.0 L IS USM Lens (worth £350)
- Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens (worth £200)
- Rode Mic (worth £40)
- Photo Sel Carry Backpack / suitcase with wheels and pull handle (worth £50)
- 3 Rechargeable batteries & Charging dock (worth £60)
At a glance:
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Advanced professional-level high definition video capabilities
- 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor
- Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps
- Extended ISO range of 100–25600, 51200 and 102400
Full-frame 22.3-megapixel sensor
Capture high-quality images that are full of detail with a 22.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor. Colours are bright but natural, and fine detail is preserved even in dark shadow areas and bright highlights.
High-quality performance, even in low light
The EOS 5D Mark III delivers superb picture quality whatever the lighting conditions. Keep shooting hand-held even after the sun goes down, thanks to an ISO 100–25,600 sensitivity range (extendable to ISO 102,400).
- 22.3 megapixel full-frame sensor
- 61-point AF
- 6 fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100–25,600 sensitivity, expandable to ISO 102,400
- Full-HD video with manual control
- Uncompressed HDMI output at Full HD 8bit 4.2.2
- 14-bit DIGIC 5+ processor
- Weather sealing
- 8.11cm (3.2-inch) 1,040,000-dot screen
- HDR mode
High-speed continuous shooting
Keep up with the action at 6fps, recording up to 16,270 continuous JPEG images to a UDMA mode 7 card in a single burst.
High dynamic range imaging
Preserve detail in highlight and shadow areas with in-camera HDR image creation.
Full-HD video with manual control
Enjoy high quality Full HD video at 1080p resolution. An uncompressed HDMI output allows recording of 1920x1080 footage at 8bits 4.2.2 to external recorders to suit different workflows. Use manual controls and Canon’s comprehensive EF lens range to achieve cinematic visual effects.
Great quality sound
Give your video footage the soundtrack it deserves. The EOS 5D Mark III records digital stereo sound at 48KHz and offers manual control over audio level. A standard 3.5mm mic socket enables the use of third-party microphones; a headphone socket permits audio monitoring while recording.
In-camera editing functions
Begin your digital editing workflow before you arrive back home. Rate your images on a scale of one to five and compare two images simultaneously on screen. Use in-camera Raw processing to explore creative possibilities – such as black and white conversion and retrospective white balance.
61-point wide-area autofocus
Focus quickly and accurately, even on off-centre subjects, with a 61 point wide-area autofocus system. 41 cross-type points (five of which are extra sensitive double-cross type) ensure highly accurate tracking of moving objects.
Built to go anywhere
A magnesium chassis provides strength and durability without adding weight. Weather sealing offers protection against dust and moisture.